Our recent clients include:
- The British Library
- The Royal Academy of Arts
- The Mayor of London’s Office (Communications Department)
- St John Ambulance
- St Christopher’s Fellowship
- The Octavia Foundation
- The NAZ Project for HIV+
- Croydon Business
- Leeds Council
- Fareham Borough Council
- The Ministry of Defence in Whitehall, London
- Business Link London
- LDA (London Development Agency)
- Employment Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- Leonard Cheshire Disability
- IFF Research
We have also delivered speeches and disability equality workshops to: staff and mentors at The Stelios’ Foundation, the East Midlands Development Agency, The Welsh Assembly, The Guardian Newspaper and others.
Our clientele is varied and diverse, from national charities to grant-making foundations, from the Royal Academy of Arts, to the British Library: we offer flexible, tailored training to each of our clients, follow-up contact and advice from our certified industry experts.
You have a choice of flexible booking arrangements and you can book easily via email or phone.
You’ll build on your diversity training credentials and try out innovative media-rich disability training products.